Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cook takes Idol as Kacy watches from the pit!



What a fun night Kacy had last night! For those of you who haven't heard, Kacy has a teacher with a contact that has allowed her to take 50 of her students to American Idol three times this season and Dancing with the Stars once! They were fortunate enough to get tickets to last nights finale! She came home hungry, tired, without a voice and totally excited! She even came home with free t-shirt exclaiming Archuleta as the winner (someone was too quick to print t's ya think!?)! Regardless, she wore it proudly to school today. She had an incredible time at all four tapings, has been able to take advantage of some of our Southern California highlights and is finishing off her freshman year with a bang!! She's a good kids whose having good things happen for her!

11 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

You look so good Kacy! I'm so happy that you got to have such a cool experience! HOW FUN!

Kathy Clark said...

Kacy,
You look so cute...what a hottie! Glad you had so much fun!
Grandma

KickButtMommy said...

too cool!

Nicole Nixon said...

Kacy,
Soooo cool. I'm jealous! Archuleta shoulda won, but oh well. That's cool you got to be there!!

Kerrie said...

You are stinkin cool kachelly Belly! I am glad you had so much fun! You deserve all good things~!

Abby said...

AHH I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO LAST NIGHT BUT I COULDN'T. I kind of sort of totally envy you. :)

TheKeilShpeel said...

That's so awesome she was able to go. I do like Cook better but still thought Archuleta deserved it more.

Sara said...

That's so awesome that she got to go!

The Marsden 6 said...

I am so jealous, I would totally wear that shirt even though, sniff, sniff, he didn't win! Archuleta ROCKS!!!

PS Kacy, your a HOTTIE!!!

Cate said...

Girl you look hot!!! I have been a David Cook fan from day one, so I was happy. I guess he appealed to the rocker in me.

Unknown said...

What fun!! American Idol LIVE!!! I was so excited for you.....in the pit, looking so cute, clapping and yelling!!!! What more could a girl want?!! :)
Kristi