Sunday, April 27, 2008

American Idol!!!


I (Kacy) went to American Idol on Wednesday with school and it was so much fun. And let me tell you that all of them are much better looking in person! There would be more pictures, but we couldn't have cameras, so I have a picture of the sticker that we had to wear to tell that we were in the MOSH PIT!!! I shook Sayesha's hand and Brooke! (Unfortunately it wasn't David Archuleta=() Oh well, it was one of the best things I've ever done! If you haven't already you've definitely have got to try going to American Idol. There's a video of my favorite thing the idols did that night. If you look close you can see my head sometimes. I'm on the side that Simon is on!!! Enjoy! BTW: Watch Dancing With The Stars on Monday...you just might see me there too!=)MAKE SURE AND PAUSE YOUR MUSIC AT THE BOTTOM!!!

1 comments:

Kerrie said...

I loved that song, it was amazing. You are a lucky girl Kachelly Belly!