Friday, June 6, 2008

Relay for Life

The Relay this year was so much fun! We didn't relay for anyone specific this year, however we walked a lot! We spent the night in a tent and Calli and Abby slept outside...it was COLD! They really wanted to though and actually went throught with it! Abby's girl scout troop came and served dinner to our campsite. How nice! I had enough hair (ahem...10 INCHES!) to donate it...oh man! I did not like it at all when I got it cut! I've gotten it styled since though and I do like it now! The only problem now is that I actually have to make sure I have time to do it! Ugh. Oh well. We had a ton of fun this year at the Relay and we hope EVERYBODY joins Nathan's team next year and walks with us!





Okay. This is the difference between boys and girls. Girls will play the game and the boys will destroy it.




Ha! Good Morning, Sunshines!




5 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

You got some great pix, maybe we should come next year, it looks like tons of fun!

Cate said...

I want our family to do it next year.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I love that picture of the girls popping out of the tent. great pictures Kacy and I love your hair!

Unknown said...

Looks like a VERY FUN time!
Kacy....cute hair! :] Someone will be SO thrilled that you made a sacrifice in their behalf.

Kerrie said...

We are so walking next year. See you there!